European BikeTrial Championship 2005
- World BikeTrial Congress 2005 took place in the Czech Republic,
Slavkov u Brna (Austerlitz) from 18th till 20th November 2005.
We welcome any comments from all participants, BikeTrial riders and friends.
Proposals from the World BikeTrial Congress 2005
Topics for discussion
Participants of the Congress
Photos from the World BikeTrial Congress here
- European Cup 2005 The first event of European Cup took place in Poprad,
Slovakia on September17th 2005
- World Biketrial Championship 2005
United Kingdom 23.7. - 24.7.2005 ... Fresh photos Andorra 30.7. - 31.7.2005 ... Fresh photos Czech Republic 6.8. - 7.8.2005 ... Fresh photos Japan 20.8. - 21.8.2005 ... Fresh photos
... Final results of the WBC 2005
... Award Ceremony of the WBC 2005
- Report from the European BikeTrial Championship 2005 that was held in Alingsas, Sweden on 28 and 29 May 2005.
Alingsas, Sweden 28 - 29 May 2005
1. For the first time in the history, the Championship was organised under the E.B.U.
2. The headquarters of the competition was in Alingsas's ice hockey hall "NOLHALLA ISHALL"
3. 12 national teams from Andorra, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Poland, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom took part in this event.
129 riders in 9 categories took part in the competition.
4. A sport part of the event was led by the Jury comprising these members:
Libor Musil - Czech Republic - President
Roger Bäckgren - Sweden
Lubomir Janoska - Slovak Republic
Stuart Matthews - United Kingdom
Alpo Puuronen - Finland
5. On Saturday and Sunday there were several sections judged by the INTERNATIONAL OBSERVER TEAM under the leadership of Mr. Stuart Matthews. Each morning all observers, including the international observers, promised impartial and unbiased judging.
6. A Saturday competition was appointed for the young riders' categories Poussin, Benjamin, Minime and category Femine.
7. There was a common dinner arranged for the organisers, delegates and the representatives of the town of Alingsas on Saturday evening after all national teams parade.
8. A mayor of Alingsas handed the flag of honour of the town of Alingsas over the President of the E.B.U. and received the flag of the E.B.U.
9. On Sunday there was held a competition for the categories Elite, Master, Cadet, Expert and Senior with the best European riders.
10. President of the E.B.U. and the representatives of the town of Alingsas awarded three best riders in each category by a cup, medal and diploma on Sunday afternoon.
11. A cup of nations ranking:
1) Czech Republic
2) United Kingdom
3) Slovak Republic
12. Official results of the EBC 2005
13. A lot of spectators came to see this beautiful event...
14. You can see more photos and videos on http://www.biketrialsweden.se/ebc2005/